Input: Ultrasonic sensor, tracking sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, buttons
Output: Buzzer, RGB Light
Main Control Box: 10 Connection Ports (2 for motors, 8 for sensors)
Power: 6 AA batteries (not included in kit)
Wireless Communication: Bluetooth 4.0
App: ODEV Explorer, ODEV Blockly
Dimensions: 200 × 200 × 135 mm (7.87 x 7.87 x 5.31 inches) after assembled
Weight: 1300 grams (2.87 lbs)
IOS 8.0 or higher
Android 4.3 or higher
1. STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) LEARNING - Tomo is a DIY vehicle kit that teaches beginners (age 8+) about graphical programming, electronics and mechanics through robotics building and educational app based programs on bluetooth enabled mobile/tablet devices.
2. 2-IN-1 SMART ROBOT CAR KIT - Build Tomo as a tricycle or a dicycle. The Tomo tricycle STEM robot car is an intelligent vehicle that can track lines, avoid obstacles, race and more. Tomo Dicycle is a smart self-balancing two-wheeled vehicle that can roam around and avoid obstacles.
3. LEARN THROUGH PLAYING - The app controlled robot kit Tomo has two FREE apps on the Google Play and IOS store that allow for young learners to interact and play with Tomo. The YANZCHILD Explorer is a simple controller based app that allow you to move Tomo while YANZCHILD Blockly is for beginners to learn graphical programming with coding language.
4. EASY-TO-BUILD ROBOT KIT - All parts are clearly labeled, ports are color-coded and comes with clear and detailed instructions for assembling. A robot vehicle kit popular among schools and teachers creates an interactive, hands-on learning experience for students. This is a perfect project robot kit for kids.
5. EXPLORE EDUCATION - The main control board is the brain of Tomo, it allows Tomo to move, track lines, balance itself in Dicycle mode and much more. The interactive LED lights found atop its brain can be programmed through the use of the app to make fun and interesting light patterns.
For English Manual Please Click Here.
Tomo is a 2-in-1 programmable robot for kids that can be assembled into 2 different robots: a tricycle or a self-balancing 2-wheeled dicycle. Control, program and share via smartphones or tablets to explore the endless possibilities of robotics.
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) Kit Tomo is an educational kit that teaches beginners (age 8+) about graphical programming, electronics and robotics through building and the use of smart devices.
1 X Science Toy